Say goodbye to unwanted variance.
Unwanted variance can lead to inappropriate care decisions that don’t always help people and drive up healthcare costs. You can eliminate this variance using tools from Applied Pathways. Our innovative, proven, and clinician-focused software will help you to improve quality, reduce cost, and keep your patients or members happy.
What makes our approach different?
- Visual decision-trees instead of paper-based guidelines
- Driven by clinicians, not engineers
- Transparent decision-making
- Easy to modify or update your rules
- Optimized for publishing to any application
- Data-driven process improvement
Say hello to the Curion® Platform.
Write once. Publish anywhere.
Your subject matter experts write your clinical and business rules as visual decision trees with our sophisticated rules engine.
Then you can publish them to any application(s) you use to make clinical decisions.
With Applied Pathways we have turned complex patient care scenarios into a standard system that provides a front door to our primary care resources.
– Deb Cox, RN, Nurse Administrator, Mayo Clinic
One platform. Universal use.
Healthcare organizations across the country use Applied Pathways’ software to solve many of their business challenges including:
- Utilization Management
- Care Management
- Referral Management
- Advanced Scheduling
- Primary Care Access
- Patient Engagement
- Population Health Management
- Patient Self-Triage
Check out what’s going on with Applied Pathways.
Here is some of our latest news and upcoming events.