The Curion® Platform.
A new way to package expertise and turn it into interoperable knowledge.
Write, review, and publish your own rules.
The Curion® platform is a sophisticated rules engine that sits between your back-end systems and the applications that your clinical teams use to make care decisions.
Your rules. Our tools.
With the Curion® platform you can visually author your rules and publish them to any third party application.
Model your complex patient scenarios with our visual authoring software.
- Empowered clinical teams, instead of engineers, are authors
- Intuitive, easy-to-use visual authoring platform
- Decision trees are easy to review and customize
- Write rules once and publish them to any end point
Curion® Enterprise Server
Convert those scenarios into executable code and publish them to any application, including a patient portal, a nurse call center, and electronic medical record.
- APIs to easily convert decision trees into executable code
- Code can be utilized by any of your 3rd party applications
Don’t want to do it yourself?
We offer complete applications, too.
Reduce appointment wait times for your high acuity patients with a complete solution powered by clinical content from Mayo Clinic and technology from Applied Pathways.
- Standard, repeatable, evidence-based process eliminates variance in deciding who needs care
- System allows for continuous improvement
- Entire decision-making process is documented and auditable
Empower your patients or members to determine the right level of care for their symptoms with a solution powered by evidence-based triage content from Mayo Clinic and technology from Applied Pathways.
- Flexible self-service responsive web application
- Standardized, highly reproducible, algorithm-based approach to symptom triage
- Easy to integrate with other patient engagement capabilities